08 Nov To cook or not to cook?
Self-catering made easy, the Alpine Escape way:
Eat what you want, when you want… In our self-catered chalets in Courchevel, you have the flexibility to eat when, how and where suits you and your group.
Maybe you don’t want a full four courses? Perhaps you prefer to have a large lunch on the mountain and a light supper? Or do you just like to apres-ski until late? Either way, self-catering could be the answer!
Let us explain the three best self-catered dining options for feeding yourselves when staying in one of our five luxury self-catered chalets…
Option 1: Cook for yourselves
If you have a keen cook in your group then we can make the ordering food part easy:
– Pre-arrival shopping service €40 (includes unpacking!)
– Boulangerie delivery service €5 weekly
– Pre-order wine from our supplier’s selection
Option 2: Oven-ready meal delivery
Can’t be bothered to cook but fancy a meal or two dining in?
– ‘Huski’ is a new pre-prepared meal delivery service ‘Huski delivers oven-ready meals which are warming, delicious and ready with next-to-no effort to reward you after a hard day in the mountains.’ Includes traditional savoyarde options.
– Quality suppliers include UK frozen food brand ‘Cook’
– Delivered at a time to suit you
– Dietary requirement options for veggies, gluten free…
Option 3: A chef to cook for you
A hassle-free option for dining in: a chef will come and cook in your chalet as many evenings as you like.
– Alpine Escape will recommend one of their professional chefs for your group
– Cater as many evenings as you wish
– Choose your own menu incl. dietary requirements
If you haven’t tried self-catering before, then we really do make it easy for our guests, with our concierge service on hand to help make sure you have a fabulous time during your stay in Courchevel Moriond, Le Praz or La Tania.
>> Take a look around the Alpine Escape self-catered chalets
>> See our recommendations for the best restaurants in Courchevel